The Brotherhood does not receive full financial or in-kind support from the Chicago Public School System, We are supported by kind individuals like you.
Here is a WISH LIST of things that we need to make our mentoring experience more worthwhile:
1. Several lap top computers to be used during our weekly meetings to research homework and participate in membership meetings.
2. Uniform dress shirts/cardigan – The shirt costs $25.00/ cardigan cost $25
3. School bus transportation to attend enrichment opportunities in Chicago (average bus cost is $200)
4. Assistance with a coach bus company to confirm reservations for the Spring Break College Tour (average cost is $8000).
5. Support of the Brotherhood Alums “Creativity Scholarship” where seniors are eligible to apply for a scholarship with limited funding. Last year the Brotherhood Alums raised over $1000 to assist senior members in the Brotherhood.