Hello world! Welcome to the Brotherhood Blog
July 7, 2013
Brotherhood members….time for the Annual Barbecue. What are you going to bring?
Make a list of what you will bring…..
We need FOOD,
We need MUSIC
We need Games
So what are you bringing?
January 25, 2013
The next Brotherhood meeting is Friday, January 25, 2013 at 3:15 in the King Room. It is an important meeting. We are writing letters to your favorite celebrity to invite them to our 10th Annual Awards Ceremony.
(Answer the blog and you MIGHT win a prize)
1. Who would you like to invite to our Awards Ceremony?
2. The DePaul University Male Initiative Project is Friday, February 1st. Are you going? Let Ms. Ward know in the Counseling Department by Thursday, January 24th.
3. How can we get more PARENTS and STUDENTS to come to our Awards Ceremony on Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 6:00 p.m.
January 15, 2013
All Brotherhood members should wear some Brotherhood gear or KA gear for this Friday January 18th. Why? Because DePaul University is coming to our meeting to videotape a segment to put on social media. Yep, the Kenwood Brotherhood is going to be the first school based male mentoring organization to be featured on their social media. Make sure you come ON TIME or you may miss the event!
January 14, 2013
Last Friday was a good meeting. It was good seeing so many guys present. It was really great to have new members. The first 10 Brotherhood members that READ and RESPOND to this BLOG and see me on Thursday, January 17th during your lunch period will get a treat during the meeting on Friday, January 18th.
1. What were your REAL thoughts about the last meeting?
2. I’m preparing for our Awards Ceremony on May23rd. What dignitary or celebrity should be invited to the Award Ceremony?
3. Invite a new person to join Brotherhood this week and encourage an old member to return.
January 6, 2013
Moving forward……the first 5 Brotherhood members that READ and RESPOND to this BLOG and see me on Thursday, January 10th during your lunch period will get a treat during the meeting on Friday, January 11th.
I just KNOW you have something to say…..say it!
1. What are your thoughts about the new election?
2. What topics do you want to discuss for the new year?